Texas A&M University requires a letter from the third-party sponsor acknowledging intent to pay and provide the information necessary for invoicing. Third-party sponsors can send a letter or email that indicates the following:
• UIN(s) for student(s) - please include the Texas A&M University UIN for each student
• Types of Charges- please list all charges you are willing to pay
• Term(s) - the term(s) you wish to cover
• Type of funding (domestic, international, government, etc.)
• Point of contact and contact information
• Must be on official letterhead
Documents must be submitted at least one week prior to the due date of the semester to avoid late fees and prevent classes from being dropped.
• Third Party Sponsors will be invoiced after the 20th class day.
• Sponsors will receive the invoices by email via the Texas A&M INVOICING platform (powered by Flywire)
• Payments are due 30 days from the invoice date.