Receiving and Validating a Texas A&M University Official PDF eTranscripts
Texas A&M University will send an official transcript via U.S. Mail, electronically via EDI on the SPEEDE network, and electronically via a certified PDF document. Texas A&M University official transcripts in PDF format should be considered official documents as they can be validated through a blue ribbon certificate indicating the transcript has been digitally signed and certified by Texas A&M University's Office of the Registrar. Texas A&M University will provide official transcripts in certified PDF format for current and certain former Texas A&M University students*.
*The following former students may order official PDF transcripts:
- Texas A&M University students who attended from Fall 1985 to present
- School of Law students who attended from fall 2013 to present
- Health Science Center - College of Dentistry students who attended from fall 2009 to present
- Health Science Center - College of Medicine students who attended fall 1999 to present
- Health Science Center - College of Nursing students who attended fall 2008 to present
- Health Science Center - Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy students who attended fall 2006 to present
- Health Science Center - School of Public Health students who attended fall 1999 to present
When the official PDF transcript is viewed through Adobe Reader (version 7.0 or higher), or through Adobe Acrobat (version 7 or higher), it will reveal a digital signature has been applied to the document. This should be displayed through a digital signature certification bar across the top of the official transcript. This certification bar will indicate to the recipient whether the document is valid, invalid, or if the signer of the document is unknown. Additionally, the certification bar will allow the recipient to further review the signature properties of the digital signature and authentication of the origin of the document.Please note: Mac users must use the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to properly view the official transcript as the software utilizes Adobe's secure certified PDF technology. Texas A&M University official PDF transcripts will not display correctly in the default Mac Preview application.
Recipients may contact the Office of the Registrar at 979-845-1066 or email@example.com
should there be any questions related to Texas A&M University's Office of the Registrar's digital signature, the authenticity of an official PDF transcript, or the method you received the official PDF transcript.