Transcript Order and Processing Schedule NoticeDue to required end of Spring 2022 grading and graduation processing, the following transcript production and delivery schedule will be in effect as of 5 p.m., Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Transcript Order and Processing Schedule:
Order Texas A&M University Transcripts
Current and former students (enrolled on or after Fall 1985):Order official transcripts online in Howdy:
- Current students should login to Howdy Portal (https://howdy.tamu.edu/). Locate the Grades and Transcripts Channel and select Official or Unofficial Transcript. The links will provide instructions on how to order your transcript.
- Former students who have not been enrolled in the past two years - Before being able to access Howdy to order a transcript, one may need to reactivate their Howdy account by completing the Former Student Questionnaire. Once reactivated, former students can place an order for the official transcript online in Howdy. Please note, this process could take a week to reactivate your Howdy account.
- View the list of Institutions Receiving Texas A&M University Electronic Transcripts (pdf) from Texas A&M University through the SPEEDE server.
- If you are a former student and need your transcript without reactivating your Howdy, then you may place your order using the instructions and Transcript Order form provided in the following section.
If you are a current student having trouble accessing Howdy, please contact the Help Desk Central at https://it.tamu.edu/help/
Former students (enrolled prior to Fall 1985 or order transcript without access to Howdy Portal):Order official transcripts using the Transcript Order form.
- The order form can be submitted to our office via FAX, by mail, or in person.
- We are not permitted to accept the form via email due to credit card security measures (credit card info can not be taken by phone or email).
Special Processing Requests:FORMS - If needing to include a form with an Official Transcript being mailed:
1. Order official transcript in Howdy and address it to the recipient as needed.
2. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
within 10 minutes of placing order in Howdy.Expedited Shipping Options
1. Order official transcript in Howdy and address it to the recipient as needed using the "Issue To" ordering option.
2. Order a pre-paid shipping label from FedEx or USPS and email the pre-paid label to email@example.com
within 10 minutes of placing order in Howdy.
if you have any additional questions.Students with outstanding financial obligations to the University may be PREVENTED from receiving an official transcript. Current students may check for transcript holds on Howdy on their My Record tab. Former students may check for transcript holds on Howdy on the Former Student Tab. It is the student's responsibility to clear transcript holds. Please visit our 'Checking for Holds' page for more general information related to holds.
Accessing an Unofficial Transcript: