Tips and Tricks for a Successful Day
Checklist - day before ceremony:
- Do my family and friends know where to go and what time to be there? If they require tickets, do they have them? View ceremony schedule.
- Do I have university approved regalia?
- Do I know what time to check-in?
- Have I established what time I need to leave so that I arrive on time?
- Remember, this is College Station where long trains pass through multiple times a day. There are more visitors in town today and traffic will be heavier than usual. There's usually construction going on somewhere on/off campus.
- If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late... you're seriously late!
- Have I set my first and second alarm?
Checklist - before you leave the house:
- Am I dressed appropriately?
- Am I wearing comfortable shoes that I can walk in and won't break?
- Do I have a University approved cap and gown?
- Do I have my tassel? If not, it's okay. They aren't required.
Lessons learned and tricks from those who've done this before