This application is for students requesting Emergency Aid. To get access to the emergency aid application in your Financial Aid Portal, you must first speak with an Enrollment Services Advisor. If you are an International Student, please contact International Student & Scholar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include “Emergency Aid” in the subject line of the body of your email.
Scholarships & Financial Aid has limited institutional funding to award for emergency aid. To qualify students must have exhausted all other resources (financial aid, including loans; payment plans; assistance from family/friends; other personal resources). This funding is not intended to replace or supplement existing financial aid for regular educational expenses. Emergency aid is a one-time resource.
- Applicants must have an unforeseen and immediate financial hardship resulting from an emergency, accident, or other unexpected critical incident.
- The expense must be unexpected, unforeseen, and the urgent nature unavoidable.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled students.
- All other resources, including emergency loans, must have been considered and are insufficient, unavailable, or not available in a timely manner.
- Only one application per student per year will be considered.
To contact an advisor, you may –